Frequently Asked Questions
Shipping and Delivery
- Items will be sent via your selected method and will usually arrive in the specified time.
- At Kiwi we take your security very seriously. We use PayPal as our primary payment gateway due to their superb security and anti-fraud systems. Shopping online should be easy and safe and we do everything in our power to ensure you can buy what you want without having to worry.
Returns and Replacements
- We want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make from Kiwi Boutique. It is our aim to offer you value, quality, choice and convenience. If you wish to return a purchase made from the website simply fill in the exchange and returns form that will accompany your order. For more information regarding our returns policy please refer to our returns and refunds page
- To place an order simply locate the items you wish to buy and click the add to cart button. Once it is in your cart you may proceed to the checkout or continue shopping. You can opt to sign up to an account with Kiwi Boutique which allows you to avoid entering details every time you purchase. Once you have entered any required details you will be taken to PayPal to complete your transaction. Once the transaction is complete you will be emailed confirming your purchase details.
- Please be aware that all stock on the website is subject to availability as it’s sold both in store & online. Thank you.
- To view your account details and previous orders simply click on the ‘My Account’ button which is located at the top of each page or in the sidebar. Account information can be edited by logging into your account.