What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer orders and offers.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send emails about new products, special offers and other information we think you may find interesting, using the email address you have provided
- We may from time to time use information provided to contact you for market research purposes, by email, phone or mail.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We may use your information to send you promotional details about third parties which we think you may find interesting.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1988. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information please write to 4-5 Bakehouse Square Guisborough TS14 6BL.
If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect please write to us or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.